- 11 Oct 2022 (Tue) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
After completing 'Basic French I', participants can move onto 'Basic French II'. The course will build on 'Basic French I' to give further training to participants on the communication skills in French.
What You’ll Learn
1) Giving/asking information about education and profession
2) Using common expressions in an ordinary context
3) Understanding basic information about people
4) Telling time
5) Receiving telephone calls
6) Understanding instructions
7) Asking different types of question
8) Writing short messages
*A component module of a CEF reimbursable course, Certificate Programme in Basic French.