This course aims to provide students with related knowledge and skills in BIM areas.
1. Overview BIM
2. Application and development of BIM in HK and the world
3. Case studies to demonstrate the following:
- Enhance design communication
- Synchronize documentation
- Improve spatial coordination
- Extract date from BIM.
4. BIM Workflow & staffing
5. Concept of BIM project execution plan
Certificate of Attendance will be issued after completion of the course with 70% attendance
This course is under the Construction Innovation and Technology Fund (CITF). Eligible companies can apply tuition fee subsidy for their staff, each person enrolling training is entitled to HK$3,000 per course at maximum within the funding ceiling of $800,000. For details, please visit:
What You’ll Learn