As per the Policy Address 2017, the government will actively seek to apply the Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology in the design of major government capital works projects from 2018 onwards. Consultants and contractors undertaking the design and construction work for these projects will be required to use the BIM technology.
This 6-hour lecture aims to enable the participants to learn applying BIM in work-flow to achieve efficient and
What You’ll Learn
1. VTC 可因應情況取消任何課程、修正課程內容或更改開辦課程的院校／分校／上課地點。
- BIM has the potential to save time, budget and resources in any project enabling you to focus on what’s important.
- BIM makes greener buildings, reducing the carbon footprint and enhancing sustainability practices such as
- Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and Building Research Establishment (BRE).
- BIM enables collaboration between all the stakeholders and paths the way to 4D, 5D and 6D.
WHAT will be taught?
- What are Project BIM Strategy Documents (BIM Execution Plan - BEP)
- How to Implement BIM into OFFICE Work Flow
- BIM Level of Developments and Projects Life Cycle, COBIe
- How to achieve Clash Free Designs in BIM
- Delivering Energy Efficiently and Sustainable Designs with BIM
- PAS 1192 and BIM - ISO 19650