- 4 Mar 2023 (Sat)
- 3 Jun 2023 (Sat)
- 7 Oct 2023 (Sat)
- 2 Dec 2023 (Sat)
The Treasury Markets Association (TMA), since 2005, has been promoting co-operation and synergy among market practitioners with a view to enhancing professionalism and the overall competitiveness of the treasury markets in Hong Kong.
Who Should Attend
Junior or aspiring practitioners in the treasury markets
- This is the only course in the market which covers the whole spectrum of topics in treasury markets;
- This is the only course recognized by TMA as fulfilling ‘Level 1 Training’ under its Professional Qualification Framework;
- Supported by e-learning courseware which facilitates flexible learning schedule of busy practitioners.
Graduates of the course are eligible for admission as TMA Associate Members under the TMA’s Membership Regime.
A financial markets practitioner or any individual who has completed and passed the TMA Level 1 Training Programme, i.e. Professional Certificate in Treasury Markets is eligible to apply for admission as a TMA Associate Member and apply for ECFTM certification (Associate Treasury Management Professional) if he/she is currently employed by an authorized institution.
Graduates of the course are eligible for proceeding to the ‘Level 2 Training’ as approved by TMA.
Applicants should have:
- Level 2 in 5 HKDSE subjects (including English Language and Chinese Language)^; or
- Satisfactory completion of Diploma Yi Jin; or
- Satisfactory completion of a QF Level 3 Diploma or an equivalent programme; or
- Other acceptable equivalent qualifications (including nonlocal qualifications obtained in or outside HK, or other qualifications/experience deemed to be equivalent); or
- Mature applicants aged 21 or above will be considered for admission.
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Apply macroeconomic theories in explaining how the financial system works;
- Analyze the key aspects of regulatory framework in treasury markets;
- Differentiate and analyze different treasury markets and their products;
- Apply the key concepts of prudent risk management; and
- Apply international best practice – the TMA Code of Conduct and Practice in work environment.