- 1 Mar 2023 (Wed) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 30 Mar 2023 (Thu) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excel is highly favored by end users because of its rich set of features and ease of use. Access is a RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) with faster processing speed on massive data and better performance on managing multiple tables. It is also good for routine work as well. They can supplement to each other forming an ideal hybrid system for data analysts who are looking for speed and flexibility.
During the class, students can learn the advanced Excel techniques, such as data consolidation, advanced lookup and database functions. They will know how to import data into Access, and how to link up tables and to crunch data using Access’s queries. The result can then be exported back to Excel for the other processing such as plotting chart, creating pivot tables or constructing dashboards.
What You’ll Learn
What you'll learn :
- Data lookup in Excel
- Consolidation with multiple Excel worksheets
- Using Excel Database Functions
- Methods of sharing data between Excel and Access
- Setting Up Table with Existing Data
- Relational Database
- Analysing data using Access queries