- 23 May 2023 (Tue) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
6 Feb 2023 (Mon) - 22 May 2023 (Mon)
ISO 31000:2018 Principles and Guidelines for Risk Management - Understanding & Application
This course will be conducted with online platform only. The e-learning platform can facilitate with an interactive communication.
- Directors, executive managers and line managers across all organizations, public and private, large and small. It is essential for any Director or manager who manages risk as part of effective corporate governance
- Auditors, accountants, compliance practitioners and legal advisers who provide advice on the management of risk either in house or as consultants
- Understand the principles of risk management stated in ISO 31000:2018
- Introduction of systematic approach for identifying, analysing and evaluating risks
- Tutorials, discussions and workshops
Certificate of attendance
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have attended more than 90% of the enrolled course hours
- To provide a more comprehensive certificate service, please fill in the participant's name according to the identification document (as standard) when submitting the application form.
Should you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan during office hour.
Tel: (852) 2202 9330 / (852) 6050 8153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hour: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday) except public hoildays
What You’ll Learn
- Background to ISO 31000:2018
- ISO 31000:2018 a Business Principles Approach to the Management of Risk
- Risk Management Principles
- The risk management framework
- ISO 31000:2018 a Process for Managing Risk
- Introduction of ISO/IEC 31010:2018 risk assessment techniques