- 2 Dec 2021 (Thu) 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- 4 Jan 2022 (Tue) 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 13 Jan 2022 (Thu) 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 19 Jan 2022 (Wed) 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- 31 Jan 2022 (Mon) 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2 Hour Workshop. Whether you're giving a presentation, speaking in front of a team, or just want to have better one-on-one dialogue, it's important to know what you want to convey, and how. This course helps you become a more effective communicator by teaching you to build rapport and positive relationships, become a better listener, honor diversity, and adapt your message for your audience.
What You’ll Learn
What You’ll Learn
1.Identify ways to establish rapport and build positive relationships2.Discover ways to become a better listener3.Explore ways to honor diversity4.Learn to adapt your message for your audience
Why you want to learn it
Success is not just about working hard, it hinges on being able to influence others and help them understand your point of view. When we learn to communicate effectively, we think more clearly, organize information in ways that enables us to get our point across more clearly -- we can also cater our delivery in a way that will ensure we get our point across through the use of personal examples and stories.
How it will help you
Individuals who can clearly articulate their thoughts in a positive way will not only gain the agreement of friends, peers and colleagues, they'll deepen their relationships and position themselves for future success.
At the completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify ways to establish rapport and build positive relationships
- Discover ways to become a better listener
- Explore ways to honor diversity
- Learn to adapt your message for your audience