- 2 Feb 2022 (Wed) 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
A complaint doesn’t always have to be negative! This live, online workshop provides strategies for resolving complaints in a positive way that benefits everyone involved. Apply a process that addresses all the facets of a customer concern, and turns it into an opportunity to build customer loyalty.
What You’ll Learn
What You’ll Learn
Learn to clarify complaints and reduce stress by taking care of your customers on both an emotional and rational level. Get to the bottom of a service issue, and use problem-solving skills to strengthen customer relationships. Transform complaints into innovation and improvement opportunities, while maintaining customer loyalty.
Why you want to learn it
To sustain customer relationships, it’s important to have consistent, outstanding service. Yet even with the best intentions, service can break down. This course shows not only how to handle stressful situations, but how to look for the benefits that can come from a well-handled complaint. You’ll learn to take advantage of every opportunity—even if it comes from an unexpected place.
How it will help you
With improved conflict resolution skills, you’ll bolster your service reputation by consistently solving customer problems. You’ll manage emotions in sticky situations, and maintain a low-stress environment no matter what. Watch customer retention increase as your customers feel a greater sense of appreciation and loyalty.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Use a consistent process to resolve and recover from complaints
- Transform complaints into additional sales and service opportunities
- Deal with emotional and logical aspects of complaints
- Analyze the root causes of complaints to identify opportunities for strengthening customer relationships
- Apply methods to manage emotions and reduce stress when resolving complaints