- Sep 2021 - Aug 2022
- Sep 2022 - Aug 2023
- Sep 2023 - Aug 2024
- Sep 2024 - Aug 2025
- Sep 2025 - Aug 2026
($57,750 (in 3 installments)
Administration Fee: HK$1,500 (Upon 1st instalment)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
- HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
- 5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This programme is awarded by Leeds Beckett University. It will shape students’ knowledge levels and strengthen their critical thinking about the business world.
This programme focus on both academic and practical development of students. It adopts the analysis and discussion of real-life case(s) which are contextualized of knowledge in the generic areas of local business. The approach of this "Learning and Teaching" not only will go a long way in shaping their knowledge levels but also strengthen their critical thinking applying into ever-changing business world.
- Completion of Higher Certificate in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management awarded by Hong Kong tertiary institutions with at least 3 years of business or management related working experience; OR
- Completion of Higher Diploma of related major of studies; OR
- Completion of related Bachelor's Degree major(s) from universities in Hong Kong or any other institutions recognized by the University; OR
- Equivalent qualifications;
English Language Requirement
Holding either a recognized Higher Diploma / Higher Certification delivered in English or evidence in form of a portfolio which is in the English language and pass an interview in English.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will be considered on an individual basis.
What you'll learn
- Consultancy Project
- Project & Risk Management
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Business Strategy
Option Modules may include:
- Contemporary Brand Management
- Reward Management
- Digital Marketing
- This programme is assessed by a mixture of coursework, essay, report and presentation.
+ Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.
*This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
*It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.