- Sep 2021 - Aug 2023
- Jan 2022 - Dec 2023
- May 2022 - Apr 2024
(Total $57,750 (in 3 installments)
Administration Fee: HK$1,500 (Upon 1st instalment)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
- HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
- 5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This programme is awarded by Leeds Beckett University. It will shape students’ knowledge levels and strengthen their skills to become a professional accountant.
This course will equip students for a successful career in accounting, finance and business. It will give student a good understanding of both accounting and finance and their importance within organisations, and puts student on the fast track to qualifying as a professional accountant.
What You’ll Learn
- Accounting Issues
- Advanced Financial Management
- Corporate Taxation, Theory & Practice
- Strategic Planning & Control
Option Modules may include:
- International Business Finance
- Audit & Assurance
- This programme is assessed by a mixture of coursework, essay, report, presentation and examination.
+ Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.
*This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
*It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.