- Sep 2021 - Jun 2023
(Information shown below refers to tuition fees for 2020/21 only. The tuition fees for 2021/22 are yet to be confirmed.
Local Student's Total tuition fee for two years
Non Local Student's Total tuition fee for two years
Why this programme?
- Articulation rate nearly 89% in 2020
- Graduates can apply for affiliate membership of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong and associate membership of Hong Kong Sea Transport and Logistics Association
- Partial exemption from professional qualifying examination papers granted by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong
- Opportunities for attending industry seminars and visiting logistics companies
- Mentorship and internship opportunities to gain insights from logistics industry practitioners
This programme takes a broad-based and holistic approach to equip you with the necessary competence, knowledge, skills and techniques of the logistics and supply chain management discipline. As the number of government-funded senior year places in various logistics-related degree programmes has been increased, you will have a wide range of choices if you decide to pursue further studies after graduation.
For programme details, please visit: http://www.hkcc-polyu.edu.hk/prog/ad_lm
What you'll learn
You are required to take, in two years, 20 - 21 subjects in total, comprising 12 - 13 General Education Subjects and 8 Discipline-specific Subjects.
General Education Subjects
8 Compulsory Subjects
- Academic English (Business) I OR English for Academic Studies (Business) I
- Academic English (Business) II OR English for Academic Studies (Business) II
- Chinese Communication for College Students (Cantonese Version) C OR Chinese Communication for College Students (Putonghua Version) C OR Elementary Chinese E & C ~
Mathematics, IT and Critical Thinking subjects
- Creative and Critical Thinking E & C
- Information Technology for Business
- Mathematics and Statistics for College Students
Discipline-relevant General Education subjects
- Introduction to Economics
- Managing Organisations
4 - 5 Elective Subjects *# (from the following cluster areas)
- Community, Organisation and Globalisation
- History, Cultures and World Views
- Human Nature, Relations and Development
- Language and Communication
- Science, Technology and Environment
For the full list of more than 50 General Education subjects, please visit: http://www.hkcc-polyu.edu.hk/GEsubjects/8C108
6 Compulsory Subjects
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Global Transport and Trade Operations
- Information Technology in Global Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Inventory and Warehousing Management
- Introduction to Marketing
2 Elective Subjects # (from the following subject domains)
- Banking and Financial Services
- China Business
- Event Management
- Finance and Economics
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Management and Organisations
- Service Management
~Students who are non-Chinese speakers, or whose Chinese standards are at junior secondary level or below are required to take this subject.
*Students with Level 3 or above in any one HKDSE subject (other than English) only need to take two General Education elective subjects.
#Offering of individual elective subjects is subject to resources and quota availability.
Medium of Instruction: Most subjects are taught in English, although due to their nature and objectives, some subjects are taught in Chinese. Language subjects are taught in the language in question.
E & C English and Chinese