- 17 Dec 2020 (Thu) - 18 Dec 2020 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Scrum Developer Training Course Overview
This 2-day Scrum Developer training course is aimed at those who wish to develop their project management skills using a Scrum framework. It will help delegates to produce functional software and conduct Agile product testing so that they can improve performance in accordance with Scrum framework. This Scrum Developer course shall also enable delegates to create software that aligns to stakeholder’s and customer’s criteria. This course content is expansive, in-depth, and conveniently condensed into a 2- day course.
- Effectively maintain and manage a responsive backlog
- Scrum Developers are often Software Engineers and Infrastructure Developers
- Align yourself with these examples of organisations that use Scrum: Netflix, Adobe, ING, and Vodafone
What you'll learn
Scrum Developer Training Course Outline
This 2-day Scrum Developer course will enable delegates to gain knowledge on how to enhance their project management skills using Scrum. After completing the Scrum course, delegates will be able to conduct Agile testing using Scrum development skills. The exam will be sat on the second and final day of the course.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Scrum Developer
- Key Concepts
- Terminology and Definitions
- the Scrum Framework
- Lifecycle Management
- Lifecycle Management Implementation
- Scrum Development Skills
- The Product Backlog
- Agile Testing
- Emerging Architectures
- Quality Codes
- Scrum Challenges
- Scrum Methodologies
What's Included in this Scrum Training Course?
The following is included with this training course:
- The Scrum Developer Examination
- The Knowledge Academy's Scrum Developer Manual
- Experienced Instructor
Scrum Developer Exam Information
In order to acquire this certification, delegates will need to sit an exam, details of which are below:
- 35-question multiple choice exam
- 21 correct answers required for certification (60%)
- 60 minutes
- Open Book - the Scrum Guide is permitted
- The 2-day Scrum Developer training course must be sat prior to the undertaking the exam
Who should attend Scrum Training Course?
This Scrum Developer training course is open to everyone but it is essential that delegates have a basic understanding of Scrum principles. This Scrum training course is highly targeted towards those who want to develop their project management skills using the Scrum framework. Software Engineers and Infrastructure developers commonly take this course.
Scrum Developer Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for undertaking this course.