- 18 Nov 2021 (Thu) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 3 Dec 2021 (Fri) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
ISO 45001 is the new international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard that provides a framework for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health, by helping organizations better manage their OH&S risks and improve their overall OH&S performance.
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- Presentation and workgroup discussion
Certificate of attendanceCertificate of Attendance will be issued to those participants who have attended at least 90% of course hours
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) .
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, societies and governments can obtainClear understanding on the requirements of ISO 45001Evolution of occupational health and safety management systemsUnderstand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management SystemProvides insight into a range of OHSMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into the existing management systems