- 15 Jun 2021 (Tue) - 16 Jun 2021 (Wed) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 26 Jul 2021 (Mon) - 27 Jul 2021 (Tue) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
ISO 45001 is the new international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard that provides a framework for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health, by helping organizations better manage their OH&S risks and improve their overall OH&S performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 45001. You will learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Delegates are required to have basic knowledge of ISO 45001 before attending the course
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Occupational health and Safety Control Managers
What you'll learn
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditorRecognize the principles, practices, and types of auditsLearn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- Delivery methodsPresentation and workgroup discussionCertificate of attendanceCertificate of Attendance will be issued to those participants who have attended at least 90% of course hoursShould you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) on Monday to Friday.The guidelines of the management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011