- 28 Nov 2022 (Mon)
Essentials of Apology Ordinance for Managers and Professionals
This seminar covers the reasonable of enacting apology legislation in Hong Kong. It focuses on
the implications of the Apology Ordinance for managers and participants managing disputes
with colleagues or customers after the commencement of the Ordinance.
All these are very useful to of managers and professional in conducting their work.
Should you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan during office hour.
Tel: (852) 2202 9330 / (852) 6050 8153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hour: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
What You’ll Learn
- Overview of Apology Ordinance---The New Change
- Scope of Applicable Proceedings
- Legal Implication of Offering Apology
- Admissibility of Evidence of Apology
- Legal Effects on Insurance Cover
- Legal Effects on Limitation Ordinance
- Case Studies and Situation Reviews