- 24 Nov 2021 (Wed) - 25 Nov 2021 (Thu) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 28 Dec 2021 (Tue) - 29 Dec 2021 (Wed) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Fundamental food safety, hygiene and management concept is required.
- Delegates should have attended ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems- Understanding & Application training course or HACCP
Who should attend
For those who will be responsible for conducting and managing the internal audits of their organization’s Food Safety Management Systems according to ISO 22000:2018 standard
To understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standard and developed skills for conducting internal audits of your food Safety Management Systems
Presentation and experience sharing
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Describe the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- Take up the role as an internal auditor of ISO 22000
- Understand ISO 22000 the certification process
Certificate of attendance
Certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended more than 90% of the enrolled course hours.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Click to explore classroom training schedule
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction of Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO22000:2018 Core element interpretation
- ISO 22000:2018 clauses requirements
- Audit process and application of checklist
- Audit reporting and follow up
- Improving of audit process