- 28 Jan 2022 (Fri) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 11 Mar 2022 (Fri) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 5 May 2022 (Thu) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Contracts are at the hearts of today’s business management. Yet, the guiding principles must be properly understood by those using them for avoidance of legal trap and pitfall in contract negotiations and enforcement.
This course provides the comprehensive guide to the paramount legal principles of contracts in Hong Kong. By reviewing recent representative cases, the legal principles and their implications in practice upon the effective administration of common types of contracts are examined. It aims at equipping participants with the necessary knowledge and practical understanding for managing such contracts in their work environment. Further, it goes on to outline the key problem areas and traps that those involved in the subject areas need to be alerted.
Should you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) .
What You’ll Learn
- Elements of a binding contract
- Mistakes and misrepresentation
- Contract terms and conditions
- Suppliers, sub-contracting and contractual chain
- Breach of contract and remedies
- Termination of contracts
- Traps and pitfalls in practice
- Case studies