- 15 Dec 2021 (Wed) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
If you are already applying ISO 22000:2005, you will recognize most of the requirements in ISO 22000:2018. However, there are quite a few changes from ISO 22000:2005 that you must prepare for in order to transition and comply with ISO 22000:2018.
Participants should have knowledge in ISO 22000:2005 FSMS standard.
The major areas of amendment between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018 are:
- The high level structure
- The risk approach
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- The operation process
- The PDCA cycle
- The scope now specifically includes animal food
- Some important changes in the definitions
- Communicating the food safety policy
- Food Safety Management System Objectives
- Control of externally-provided processes, products or service
Presentation and experience sharing
Certificate of attendance
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to those participants who have attended at least 90% of course hours.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) on Monday to Friday.
What You’ll Learn
- Key elements of ISO 22000:2018 Application of food safety management principles
- Differences between ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 22000:2018
- Specific prerequisite programmes (PRPs) for ISO 22000
- Changes due to the adoption of high level structure
- Business Context and interested parties
- Strengthened emphasis on leadership and management commitment
- Risk management
- Strengthened focus on objectives as drivers for improvements
- Extended requirements related to communications
- Less strict requirements for a food safety manual