- 23 Apr 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
All scheduled Public Courses will be held as live online sessions via Zoom, until further notice. Our online courses are designed to maximise the benefit of "face" time while balancing the attention span of the online format. There is no compromise in content or learning activities, which we have ensured is the same as in our face-to-face programmes.
- Discover and capitalise on personal strengths and identify areas for growth
- Understand individual behaviour and its impact on personal and group productivity and morale
- Adapt behaviours based on the individuals they are working with
- Anticipate and minimise potential conflicts with others
- Create a common, non-judgmental language for identifying and dealing with communication and relationship issues
What you'll learn
- Understanding people and the four basic behavioral styles
- Discovering and describing your own behavioural style using the DiSC Profile System.
- Increasing personal effectiveness in a specific work situation
- Using the DiSC system to identify the behavioural styles of others
- How to exercise influence on different styles
- Developing strategies for relationship-building
- Developing specific strategies for working more effectively with those people who may have different behavioural styles
- Communicating with and influencing team members and customers