- 31 Aug 2021 (Tue) - 29 Aug 2025 (Fri)
(Tuition fee for 2020/21 academic year: HK$2,550/ credit. Tuition fee for the 2021/22 academic year is subject to review. Minimum 60 credits required for graduation.)
While the normal duration of the programme is 4 years, it is possible for students to complete the programme within 3 years by taking more subjects in a semester/term as endorsed by the Award Leader concerned.
Aims and Objectives
This is the part-time programme offered under the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Scheme in Business. It is designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and competencies to become a professional in the business sector. Graduates are expected to be adaptable to environmental changes, all-round, holistic, articulate, and respectful to others’ norms and cultures.
The Scheme comprises the following part-time programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hononurs) in Business
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business (Innovation and Design Management)
Holder of a recognised Associate Degree, Higher Diploma or equivalent qualification in business-related areas. Applicants with qualifications in non-business-related areas will also be considered and, if admitted, are required to take appropriate foundation subject(s).
- The main medium of instruction of the study programme concerned should be English. Applicant who has completed the programme with other languages as the main medium of instruction should attain the following English Language requirement: IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (paper based); 80 (Internet based).
- An applicant who does not possess the above-mentioned qualification but has reached the age of 25 before 1 September, in the year in which he/she seeks admission, may apply as a mature applicant. A mature applicant should possess relevant work experience in senior positions and is expected to have completed some post-secondary studies in business-related areas. He/she will also be required to pass an admission test and demonstrate to the Admission Interview Panel his/her ability to complete the programme. In addition, he/she may be required to take appropriate foundation subject(s).