- May 2021 - May 2023
- Sep 2021 - Sep 2023
- Jan 2022 - Jan 2024
- May 2022 - May 2024
($45,000 (in 6 installments)
BTEC Registration Fee: HK$3,500 (Upon 1st instalment)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.)
This programme provides professional knowledge and skills for further study in civil engineering.
This is a two-year part-time programme providing professional knowledge and skills for further study to the degree level in civil engineering.
Professional Teaching Staff
- Our teaching team is formed by professionals with extensive industry experience and teaching experience in higher education.
Medium of Instruction
- Bilingual (Chinese & English) with English lecture notes
- Mainly continuous assessments
What you'll learn
Year 1 Semester 1
- Individual Project
- Construction Technology
Year 1 Semester 2
- Science & Materials
- Construction Practice & Management
- Mathematics for Construction
Year 1 Semester 3
- Construction Information (Drawing, Detailing, Specification)
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Principles of Structural Design
Year 2 Semester 1
- Further Mathematics for Construction
- Geotechnics & Soil Mechanics
- Advanced Structural Design
Year 2 Semester 2
- Group Project
- Alternative Methods of Construction
Year 2 Semester 3
- Group Project
- Advanced Surveying & Measurement
*This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
*It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.