- 28 Dec 2021 (Tue) - 29 Dec 2021 (Wed)
Who should attend
FEHD Hygiene Manager
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, (HACCP) is one of the international standards for monitoring the food processing. HACCP can help to prevent the food poisoning and managing the food quality.
- This HACCP for Food Business Programme will introduce the concepts of HACCP, how to implement, design and set up a HACCP program to suit your individual food business. Upon the completion of this course the delegates will be able to effectively undertake food safety management and implementation of HACCP in their
Section 2 (9 Hours)
- Definition of hazard
- Principle of hazard analysis & methods
- The Principle of HACCP
- Standard operation procedure
- Effective application of HACCP
- Case study
Section 3 (2 Hours)
- Syndicate work and discussion
Qualified HACCP Tutors
Delegates who successfully passed their assignment/ exam and having an attendance of not less then 90% will be awarded a certificate issued by HKQAA.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) on Monday to Friday.
What You’ll Learn
Course contentsSection 1 (6 Hours)
- How food becomes unsafe
- Designing of food premises
- Food safety management
- Food borne illness
- Cleaning and Sanitization