- Jan 2022 - Dec 2023
- May 2022 - Apr 2024
($49,200 (in 6 installments)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
- HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
- 5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This is a two-year part-time programme providing an academic pathway in relevant disciplines to obtain a higher level of qualification.
This programme has been accredited by:
- the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE); and
- the Hong Kong Institution of Incorporated Engineers (HKIIE).
What You’ll Learn
The course is divided into six semesters in 2 years and students are required to take two to three modules each semester. Students have to complete all six semesters and each module consists of 22-33 face-to-face contact hours with lecturers.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mathematics
- Site Surveying for Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Management
- English Communication Skills for Civil Engineering
- Structural Mechanics for Civil Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics
- Structural Design
- Traffic and Highway Engineering
- Professional Practice and Project for Civil Engineering
+ Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.