- Sep 2021 - Jun 2022
- Sep 2022 - Jun 2023
- Sep 2023 - Jun 2024
- Sep 2024 - Jun 2025
- Sep 2025 - Jun 2026
($80,720 (in 4 instalments)
Administration Fee: HK$1,500 (Upon 1st instalment)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
-HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
-5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This programme is awarded by University of Sunderland and provides the academic pathway for higher diploma holders in disciplines relevant to mechanical engineering to obtain higher level of qualification.
This 18-month part-time top-up bachelor degree programme provides the academic pathway for higher diploma holders in relevant disciplines to obtain higher level of qualification.
This programme is conferred by the University of Sunderland UK and has been accredited by the Society of Operations Engineers (SOE), UK and Institute of Measurement and Control (InstMC), UK and meets the required academic criteria for registration as an Incorporated Engineer (IEng).
What You’ll Learn
Students are required to complete 5 modules in 4 semesters:
- Engineering Dynamics & Thermofluids
- Professional Engineering Management Techniques
- Manufacturing Systems Design
- Mechanical Design & Materials Selection
Mode of Learning
- A full set of module materials is provided by the University of Sunderland, UK. Each module includes 45 face-to-face contact hours with local lecturers on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Modules are assessed in a combination of assignments, examinations and projects.
+ Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.
*This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
*It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.