- Sep 2022 - Dec 2023
- Sep 2023 - Dec 2024
- Sep 2024 - Dec 2025
- Sep 2025 - Dec 2026
($77,200 (in 4 installments)
Administration Fee: HK$1,500 ( Upon 1st installment)
^All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
- HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
- 5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This programme provides a wide range of education leading students to successful careers in design, construction or operations in the civil engineering industry.
The course provides a broad-based education enabling successful students undertaking this programme to enter into careers in design, construction or operations in the civil engineering industry. In particular, the course aims to create a range of learning opportunities which facilitate access and progression to allow personal and professional development.
This programme is accredited by:
- Hong Kong Institution of Incorporated Engineers (HKIIE), graduates with appropriate experience may apply for Membership of HKIIE;
- Hong Kong Institute of Clerks of Works (HKICW);
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), graduates who fulfil specified education and professional development requirements are eligible to apply for Membership of CABE.
*This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
*It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
What You’ll Learn
This 16-month part-time course is made up of six modules with a total of 120 credits as listed below.
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering B
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Major Project
- Hydraulics and Water Engineering
- Major Project
- All courses are assessed by a mixture of coursework, essays, reports, project work and examination.
- Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.