- May 2021 - Aug 2022
- Sep 2021 - Dec 2022
- Jan 2022 - Apr 2023
- May 2022 - Aug 2023
($74,100 (in 4 instalments)
Administration Fee: HK$1,500 (Upon 1st instalment)
* All tuition fees are subject to annual review and change without prior notice.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme
HKCT Alumni Fee Reduction
- HKCT former student who has completed a one year programme or above is eligible.
- 5% of total tuition fee reduction (max $1,000) will be made in the last instalment of tuition fee payment.)
This 16-month programme is awarded by University of Central Lancashire and focuses on developing students’ skills of managing construction project.
The programme includes the study of quality management system, project management skills in application to the design and construction of buildings, the study of health and safety management in application to the construction process. The programme comprises three basic components:
- Technology of construction
- Management and organisation of resources
- Legal framework set by society relating to contract, safety and environment
Students have to complete five taught modules and a dissertation in four semesters, the minimum length of study is 16 months.
What you'll learn
Students have to complete 5 taught modules and a dissertation in 4 semesters, the minimum length of study is 16 months. Each taught module consists of 36 face-to-face contact hours, including lectures and tutorials.
- Project Management and BIM
- Project Analysis and Appraisal
- Performance Studies
- Health and Safety Management
- Dissertation (Part I)
- Construction Law
- Dissertation (Part II)
- Dissertation (supported by two supplementary modules including "Communication & Research Methods" and "Information Technology Skills")
Assessment Coursework (50%) and Examination (50%) or Coursework (100%)
Dissertation Interim Report, Presentation and Final Report (100%)
+ Course content is subject to review and changes without prior notice.
* This programme is operated by Hong Kong College of Technology International Limited.
* It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.