- 10 May 2021 (Mon) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Financial Analysis and Modelling with Excel training course is aimed to equip students with computation skills to analyse and evaluate projects, budgets and other finance related activities on their suitability for investment. With the help of the Excel’s business data analysis tools, financial models can be constructed to calculate, forecast, estimate financial numbers which can help companies to allocate resources and evaluate potential projects for maximum return-on-investment.
The course will cover Excel financial functions, Excel’s business modelling tools, forecasting techniques, financial statement analysis tools, time value of money and more. As there is no simply way to learn without doing it, students will have extensive practice chance to work on the easy to follow exercises.
The daytime or evening classes are offered to match students’ different training needs. If you are business owners, finance and accounting professionals, business analyst, consultants or individuals for personal finance will find that course useful.
What you'll learn
- Building Financial Formulas
- Using Excel's Business-Modeling Tools
- Financial Statement Analysis Tools
- Time Value of Money
- Forecasting with Moving Average and Chart
- Forcasting on Linear Data
- Forcasting on Nonlinear Data
- Building Capital Budgeting Models