(US$ 9.99 (Now)
US$ 49.99 (Regular Price))
Many organizations are audited by independent public accountants. The purpose of an audit is to express an opinion on the fairness of presentation of financial information prepared by management. An audit enhances the value of financial information by making it more trustworthy and credible.
This course begins with an overview of the financial statement audit itself. The course is taught by a long time CFO and finance/accounting leader at companies of many sizes, and he has designed professional development e-learning programs for the Big 4 audit firms.
Although all sections can be taken individually, this is part 1 of a 4 part course.
- Intro to Financial Statement Audits
- Planning and Executing a Financial Statement Audit Part
- Corporate Internal Controls and Fraud Controls Part
- Financial Statement Auditing Cycles
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in accounting, finance, or related fields
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course
- Although all sections can be taken individually, this is part 1 of a 4 part course
What you'll learn
What will you learn
- Discover the purpose and nature of a financial statement audit
- Identify the players in the auditing industry
- Recognize ethical considerations in auditing
- Identify different forms of auditor’s reports