(US$ 9.99 (Now)
US$ 49.99 (Regular Price))
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today!
Either you're new to Excel, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Excel's advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to crack Excel in the professional work place.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction - In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions - This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas - This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas - This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools - This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables - This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows etc.
- Pivot Tables - This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts - This Excel lecture covers charts such as, Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart - Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts - This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Analytics in Excel - This Excel lecture covers the data analytics options available in Excel such as Regression, Solving linear programming problem (Minimization or Maximization problems), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros - This lecture covers the process of recording a Macro, running a Macro and creating a button to run a Macro.
- Bonus Lectures - Waterfall chart in Excel 2016 and previous versions of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool charts, Infographics 2: Cool charts
- And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Excel will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel for study or as a career opportunity.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master excel from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Students about to join their first corporate job
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
What you'll learn
What will you learn
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Master Excel's most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
- Harness full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Visually enchant viewers using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms, Waterfall charts etc.
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Become competent in using advanced Analytics techniques in Excel such as Regression, Goal seek and Solver
- Learn Automation techniques by using Macros
- Explore fun and exciting use cases of Excel in our bonus videos