(US$ 9.99 (Now)
US$ 49.99 (Regular Price))
Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 902. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the second of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 100 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 902 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Objective Domains:
Windows Operating Systems: 29%
Other Operating Systems & Technologies: 12%
Software Troubleshooting: 28%
Operational Procedures: 13%
Topics include how to:
Set up, upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows
Basics of OS X and Linux
Configure and secure mobile devices
Protect your PC and your network
Work with virtualization technologies
Understand safety and environmental issues
Who is the target audience?
This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail
What You’ll Learn
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-902 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the second of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-901 exam
- Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference
- Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking