- 27 May 2021 (Thu) - 28 May 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(HK$2,600* (Original price: HK$7,800)
* Maximum saving, with the final grant subjects to approval.
This course is an approved Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP), which offers up to 2/3 course fee reimbursement upon successful applications. For details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk.)
The course gives a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the Product Owner role fits in.
Participants are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces, and their specific challenges.
Participants can act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders. Hence, they can effectively increase the business agility of their organisation.
- Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership that drives value from their products.
- The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner course focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximise the value of software products and systems. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based on real-life cases.
- Participants will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become clearer from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
Who Should Attend?
This course may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
What you'll learn
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principle and Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management