- 2 Jul 2021 (Fri) - 9 Jul 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 6 Oct 2021 (Wed) - 8 Oct 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Training is a function which requires experts to execute. A good manager may not necessarily be a good trainer. Even good trainers need training to become more effective, to up-date their knowledge and to cross-fertilise their expertise.
Training programmes take time, money and energy. With these kind of investments, it is important that the training results are effective. This workshop will show you how to get your colleagues, employees or workmates attend to and learn the subject matter at hand whether it is on technical subjects or management development.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants are expected to:
- identify training needs within their own areas of responsibility
- plan and conduct training programmes which conform to set objectives
- validate the effectiveness of their training activities
- demonstrate effective presentation skills
What you'll learn
1. The key elements and success factors of training programme
2. Difference between training, briefing and lecturing
3. How does adult learn?
4. Identification of training needs and design of training objectives
5. Basic instructional design
6. Key points to note in training delivery
7. Effective use of training and audio-visual aids
8. 4-level training evaluation
9. Handling challenging situations