- 9 Jun 2021 (Wed)
(Tuition fee for Members: HK$3,000; Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$3,200)
The Power of PerceptionTM (POPTM) is a unique method that uses 10 simple tools to sharpen perception and produce focused thinking, quick problem solving and good decisions in a more comprehensive, eff ective and effi cient way consistently.
The way we see the world, our perception of it, determines the decisions we make and what we do. Perception is probably the most important part of our thinking. Unfortunately, most mistakes in thinking are mistakes in perception.
The tools learned during the seminar will make your performance and thinking more deliberate, structured, organised and eff ective. They are designed to be simple and usable. “Powerful simplicity” is the key characteristic of POPTM .
What you'll learn
AIMS AND OBJECTIVESAt the end of the seminar, participants will have learned to:
• utilise a powerful framework for defi ning situations, making decisions and taking action
• avoid impulsive behaviour and snap judgments
• see countless alternatives where others see only diffi culties and confusion
• consider consequences before taking action
• avoid drifting and target thinking where it is most needed
• improve thinking quality dramatically
• think critically and independently through the application of diff erent perceptual frames
The POPTM programme will enable individuals and teams to have a broad and inclusive viewpoint.
The tools create a framework for you and your team members to defi ne a situation, extract value and design an outcome confi dently.