- 15 May 2021 (Sat) - 22 May 2021 (Sat) 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 26 May 2021 (Wed) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The course targets those users who want to create reports or dashboards. Power BI desktop is a free application which prebuilds a lot of professional charts and visuals. Users can expand their library by using visuals from third parties which makes the dashboards even more presentable.
In the course, students will learn how to import data from various sources, link and transform all the data , and constructing dashboards using different visuals.
What you'll learn
- Understanding Microsoft Business Intelligence Service
- Creating data models
- Working with Query Editor
- Working with filters
- Power BI Dashboards and Data Visualizations