- 21 Jun 2021 (Mon) - 25 Jun 2021 (Fri) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- offers a scope of ISO 22000 lead auditor classes intended to enable you to accomplish a standout amongst the most generally perceived sustenance security the executives frameworks around the world – developing your piece of the pie and giving representatives unmistakably characterized jobs and duties.
- provides learning and aptitudes required to perform first, second and third party audits of sustenance security the executives frameworks (FSMS) against ISO 22000, as per ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, as relevant).
- helps to secure the aptitudes to design, lead, and report and follow up a FSMS review that builds up similarity, improves nourishment wellbeing consistence, and in general authoritative execution.
- People who are required to audit ISO 22000 management systems.
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's FSMS
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation; and
- People wishing to attain understanding of FSMS standard requirements.
- People who develop and implement FSMS management systems
Successful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the International Register for Certified Auditors (CQI-IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as assessors.
This course will be conducted through a live virtual training. Delegates are required to attend the class in-person at our training venue.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Joanne Chan at 6050 8153 during office hour (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) on Monday to Friday.
What you'll learn
- Implementing or working an administration framework inside a sustenance segment setting. This incorporates private plans, for example, BRC, GLOBALGAP, FSSC and additionally different plans which incorporate administration framework parts.
- Relevant key sustenance security enactment (this might be explicit to agents’ nourishment industry setting and area).
- Knowledge of essential projects as indicated in ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) or potentially Trading (GTP) contingent upon the fragment of the evolved way of life in which the understudy works.
- The standards of HACCP as characterized by the Codex Alimentations Commission.
- Knowledge of the prerequisites of ISO 22000 or adequate proportional, which might be picked up by finishing an ISO 22000:2018 Requirements course and Meet preparing prerequisites for CQI/IRCA confirmation.