- 29 May 2021 (Sat) 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
To be eligible for a PMP credential, apart from other requirements, candidates must possess at least 35 hours of project management education and pass the PMP certification examination. This course helps candidates to meet the two requirements.
This course prepares candidates to sit for the PMP certification examination. It will run through in-depth the examination reference book - A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) augmented with relevant supplementary project management materials. It will cover the details of the five project management process groups, their sub-processes, and the tools and techniques (e.g. work breakdown structure, critical path analysis, earned value technique, decision tree analysis, etc.) for managing the nine project management knowledge areas covered in the PMBOK Guide. It helps students to identify the topics of emphasis, and also aims at equipping candidates with essential techniques and skills in writing the PMP Certification Examination.
(Enrolment is limited to 30)
What you'll learn
(1) Project management key concepts.
(2) Project management life cycle:initiating process group, planning process group, executing process group, monitoring and controlling process group, and closing process group.
(3) Project management knowledge areas:project scope management, project schedule management, project cost management, project quality management, project resource management, project stakeholder management, project communication management, project procurement
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - Sixth Edition
- Agile Practice Guide