- 6 Jul 2021 (Tue) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excel PivotTable is one of the most useful and powerful feature in Excel. Transforming your massive data into a report just requires only a few steps.
The Excel PivotTable course will teach you everything from start to finish, including preparing data suitable for Excel PivotTables, choosing the right PivotTable layout for presentation, protecting the data, using Excel formulas and functions in calculated fields or calculated items and consolidating data from different tables. The final result can be presented interactively using Excel PivotCharts.
Practical exercises are used throughout the class which allows students apply what have been learnt to analyse and generate reports, the adoption of small class size teaching approach can further enhance the overall learning experience of our students.
What you'll learn
- Understanding Pivottables
- Building A Pivottable
- Manipulating Your Pivottable
- Changing The Pivottable View
- Customizing Pivottable Fields
- Setting Pivottable Options
- Performing Pivottable Calculations
- Creating Custom Pivottable Calculations
- Creating A Pivotchart
- Disperate And External Data Sources