- 18 Aug 2021 (Wed) - 8 Oct 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
- 15 Sep 2021 (Wed) - 5 Nov 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
($300 Cash rebate upon successful completion)
Are you interested in acquiring practical business experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program? This course is for you!
Acquire in-depth knowledge of the business environment, including ethics, organizational structures, performance measures, financial investment models, budgeting, and more.
You'll understand the significance of strategic planning and discover how external and internal environmental factors affect an organization. You'll learn about organizational structures, performance measurements, financial investment models, budgeting, ethics, workplace politics, and more!
What You’ll Learn
- The Basics of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Plan Implementation
- Organizational Concepts
- Motivation, Leadership, and Control
- Overview of Accounting
- Statements and Cash Flow
- Cost Concepts
- Financial Planning and Investing
- Performance Measurements
- Business Law and Contracts
- Forms of Organization, Politics, and Ethics