- 26 Aug 2021 (Thu) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The advanced Excel training course targets intermediate Excel users they want to use Excel to analyze , calculate , manage data and prepare management reports.
The course covers a wide range of spreadsheet features including advanced search, consolidating multiple worksheets, database functions, lookup functions, what-if analysis, scenario analysis and data protection. With all these features, students can streamline the repetitive workflow and save a lot of time in their work.
The course is supplemented with lots of real world examples and the adoption of small class size teaching approach can further enhance the overall learning experience of our students.
What You’ll Learn
What you'll learn :
- Naming cells and ranges
- Advanced data sorting and subtotal
- Using database functions
- Managing documents with workbooks
- Consolidation with several worksheets
- Data table
- Lookup table
- Document protection
- File linking
- Filter and advanced filter
- Building A Pivottable
- Manipulating Your Pivottable
- Conditional format
- Data validation
- What-If Analysis
- Inserting a hyperlink to a workbook
- Creating and using Macros