- 18 Aug 2021 (Wed) - 8 Oct 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
- 15 Sep 2021 (Wed) - 5 Nov 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
($300 Cash rebate upon successful completion of each course within this module)
This 3 course Human Resource Management Suite includes Understanding the Human Resources Function, Talent and Performance Management, and High Performance Organization which targets the critical areas of an organization.
First, we will discuss Understanding Human Resources Function to prepare both managers and business owners how to handle the basic human resource functions to ensure the best possible result. Topics include the hiring process, how to locate quality employees in a competitive labor market, how to attract and retain top talent, employee rights and the legal side of the human resources.
The next critical area is Talent and Performance Management.. We'll cover the effect of onboarding, performance management, learning & development, and employee engagement and retention. You will be prepared to address the issues around talent and performance management and to offer solutions, tactics and strategies to attract and retain key talent professionals.
Finally, whether your organization is production or service based, you would benefit from becoming a High-Performance Organization (HPO). Benefits include increased profits, a high rate of success, and being an employer of choice. An organization is better suited for long-term success if they build an initial foundation as a High-Performance Organization.
This course will provide you with the information needed to help your organization with its efforts to become a High-Performance Organization (HPO). We'll discuss the four principles of a HPO: Egalitarianism and Engagement, Shared Information and Trust, Knowledge Development, and Performance Reward Linkage. You will learn how to link these principles with organizational activities to be a HPO. We'll also discuss leadership and how the organization's culture can help or hinder your efforts to become a HPO.
What You’ll Learn
Understanding the Human Resources Function
- The History of Human Resources
- Human Resources Functions in Today's Organization
- The Hiring Process: Part I & II
- Finding & Retaining Quality Employees
- Respecting Employee Rights
- Laws Relating to Human Resources
- Policy Making
- Employee Communications
- Administration of Employee Benefit Programs
Talent and Performance Management
- Assessing Candidates
- Managing Talent
- Employee Engagement & Performance
- High Impact Learning Organizations
- Talent and Performance Management
- Talent Management Strategies
High Performance Organization
- High-Performance Organizations
- Shared Information and Trust
- Trust and Integrity
- Performance Management Process
- Employee Motivation
- Handling Disputes
- Organization Culture
- Implementing an HPO
- Participative Leadership
- Strategic Planning Process