- 18 Aug 2021 (Wed) - 8 Oct 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
- 15 Sep 2021 (Wed) - 5 Nov 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
($300 Cash rebate upon successful completion)
The Individual Excellence course will teach you twelve vital career-enhancing skills for personal development which is the key to success in and out of the workplace.
You can develop career-enhancing skills in a single course that covers twelve popular one-day seminar topics, including goal setting, time management, personal organization, and interpersonal communication. You will learn how to improve your creative abilities, gain confidence with financial matters, and how to minimize conflict in your life. You will also learn how to utilize your creativity and problem-solving skills to work through adversity.
By the time you finish this course, you will have developed a fulfilling career plan and will hold the skills to improve your interpersonal relationships.
What You’ll Learn
• Introduction: Your Career Plan
• Goal Setting and Creativity
• Interpersonal Communication (Getting People to Listen and Listening to People Speak)
• Written Communication
• Becoming and Staying Organized
• Problem Solving and Decision-Making
• Time Management (Taking Control)
• Stress Management (Is Stress Desirable?)
• Risk Management (How Much Should You Take?)
• Conflict Management (Should It Be Avoided?)
• Financial Skills Part I & II