- 18 Aug 2021 (Wed) - 8 Oct 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
- 15 Sep 2021 (Wed) - 5 Nov 2021 (Fri) 12:00 PM
($300 Cash rebate upon successful completion)
Master the essentials of writing, and become the stellar wordsmith you always wanted to be! In this course, you'll develop the skills you need to excel at business communications, express yourself clearly online, and take your creative literary talents to a new level.
Whether you're hoping to get a better job, write clear emails, communicate effectively, write for a blog, or publish your short story, this course will give you the writing tools you need for success. It's also a perfect choice if you speak English as a second language. With the knowledge and hands-on practice you gain from this course, you'll be able to express yourself clearly and persuasively in writing—both in your personal life and in the business world.
What You’ll Learn
• Writing: Your Dynamic New Tool
• Words: Picking the Right One
• Spelling: Tips and Practice
• Usage: Which Word Goes Where
• Sentences: Writing Them Effectively
• Ending Punctuation: When, Where, and Why
• Commas: Mastery at Last!
• Semicolons, Colons, and All the Rest: A Quick Review
• Paragraphs: How They Help You Communicate
• Formatting: Tools and Tips to Help Your Content Shine
• Writing for Electronic Media: Quirks and Characteristics
• Putting It All Together: Writing Well!