- 5 Aug 2021 (Thu) 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(1) Application Fee: HK$150 (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
2) The total tuition fee: HK$32,800*
1st installment: HKD$ 16,400 (pay with application for enrollment submission)
2nd installment: HKD$16,400 (pay before the commencement of the 5th Module))
This programme is designed to integrate this type of business excellence models with the latest management systems covering quality, environmental, safety and human resources. Meanwhile, the programme also introduces the famous business breakthrough improvement technique - the Six Sigma and Lean framework. Participants who complete the programme will be able to customise integrated management systems for their organisation which embedded with the business excellence practices. Participants also learn the most effective six sigma and lean methodologies that lead to world-class performance for their organisation.
What You’ll Learn
Participants who complete this programme will be able to:
- describe the concept and principles of business excellence in terms of difference business models and management systems;
- identify and discuss the gaps between organization's system and the business excellence models;
- develop integrated management system that meets the quality, environmental, health and safety requirements and achieve business excellence;
- engage in independent and collaborative learning;
- develop problem-solving skills for further study and professional development and
- keep abreast of current changes in global business environment.
Participants are encouraged to read and learn the broad array of tools, techniques and the philosophies concerning the applications of the business excellence models, six sigma approach and performance management techniques to manufacturing and service industries.
The Programme comprises of 8 modules with a total of 200 contact hours. Participants may normally complete the programme in 14 -15 months on part-time basis.
1. Principles and Models of Business Excellence (25 hours)
2. Principles and Techniques of Quality Management (25 hours)
3. Six Sigma Techniques (25 hours)
4. Strategies and Performance Management (25 hours)
5. Environmental, Quality, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (25 hours)
6. Supply Chain Quality Management (25 hours)
7. Service Quality and Management (25 hours)
8. Organisational & Human Resource Quality (25 hours)