- 3 Sep 2021 (Fri) - 10 Sep 2021 (Fri) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excel Dashboard can provide an at-a-glance view that helps you quickly monitor the key indicators of performance. It contains small graphs on one page and management can easily visualize trends and correlate data. It is a great way to save time because users can replace the old data with the new one in each month on the dashboard templates. So the small businesses can also benefit with it.
The instructor will lead students using different exercises to create tabular, summary, matrix and join reports. Students will learn advanced reporting functionality such as charting, report summary fields and building custom report types.
What You’ll Learn
- Getting started
- Building Basic Dashboard Components
- Data Formatting techniques
- Adding interactivity
- Trending Techniques
- Performance visualization Techniques
- Powering dashboard with Macros