- 23 Nov 2021 (Tue) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
With mobile devices and the internet as an inseparable part of our daily activities, it is crucial for business professionals and government officials to keep abreast of the latest development and practice of cyber security and its related computer crimes as featured in decided cases.
The legal elements and legislations commonly encountered in the criminal misuses of cyber space and the related consequences will be explained and illustrated, through the study and review of decided cases in this seminar.
What You’ll Learn
- Cyber crime’s definition and overview
- Elements of criminal offences
- Online conduct criminalised in cyberspace
- Cyber offences involving the dishonest use of computers and the rest
- Law enforcement and investigation for cyber crimes
- Insights on case studies and situation reviews