- 31 Dec 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 14 Jan 2022 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 28 Jan 2022 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Who should attend this Scrum Training Course?
This course is highly recommended for:
- Those who want to gain an understanding of Scrum and https://www.theknowledgeacademy.com/hk/courses/agile-training/what-is-agile/">Agile
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Team Members
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Development Manager
- Testers, Developers
- Business Analysts
- Those working in an Agile environment
There are no formal prerequisites, however, delegates will strive if they possess knowledge of the Agile approach, Scrum, and experience of working within a project team.
Managing Agile Projects with Scrum Course Overview
This 1-day course will cover the features, outlines, and main components of Agile with Scrum. This course will include the materials to be able to gain knowledge on how to identify the difference of using Agile in traditional projects and Agile projects. Prospective delegates should be those who have had experience of working within an Agile aligned project and have experience and knowledge of the Scrum framework.
Agile is a methodology that centers on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. Thus meaning that it deflects from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
Agile is one of many forms of Project Management Approach, other more traditional methodologies are ones such as Waterfall, Lightweight, Spiral, Prototyping etc. Agile is an umbrella term that encompasses many software frameworks that are in accordance with the Agile Manifesto. Examples of such frameworks that fall under the Agile methodology are XP, Crystal, DSDM, Scrum, ASD, and FDD.
This course shall focus on how to apply a Scrum framework to an Agile aligned project.
What's included in this Scrum Training Course?
This training course includes the following:
- The Knowledge Academy's Managing Agile Projects with Scrum Manual
- Completion Certificate
- Experienced Instructor
What You’ll Learn
Managing Agile Projects with Scrum Course Outline
This is a one-day intensive course that will explore the following sections:
- Introduction to Managing Agile Projects with Scrum
- Features of Agile
- Features of Scrum
- Key Concepts
- The History of Agile
- Background Information of Agile
- Agile Approaches
- The Benefits of Agile
- Project Constraints in Traditional Projects
- Project Constraints in Agile Projects
- Agile Process
- The Benefits of Using Agile
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artefacts
- Scrum Events
- Release Planning
- Enterprise Scrum