- 12 Dec 2021 (Sun) - 6 Mar 2022 (Sun) 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- 19 Jan 2022 (Wed) - 2 Mar 2022 (Wed) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling workflows. Using AutoCAD Civil 3D, infrastructure professionals can better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change.
- Solid and thorough training on Civil 3D. Course content covers from operating to administrating Civil 3D projects.
- AOTG (Autodesk Offical Training Guides) is used to ensure the highest quality.
- CEF approved. Eligible Hong Kong residents are entitled to a maximum of 80% course fee subsidy.
- Course Completion Certificate on course completion.
- Students will get the Student Software free of charge for home practice.
- You will get a free account at classroom.google.com for extra learning resources and out-of-classroom support.
Civil engineering design is often a project involving huge resources and investment. Therefore AutoCAD Civil 3D is used in design and simulation to help avoid unnecessary mistakes and complete the project on time and within budget through understanding geotechnical conditions (Site Formation) with 3D data, material survey (Cut/Fill Quantities Takeoff), view analysis with high-quality rendering, and the output of accurate drawings and reports.
AutoCAD Civil 3D is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflows. This course is conducted with practical examples and the latest version of Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Survey Data
- Geotechnical Modeling
- Site Grading
- Corridor Design
- Pipe Network
- Map Update
- Plans and Reports
What You’ll Learn
The AutoCAD Civil 3D Interface
- Project Management
- Pipe Networks
- Quantity Take Off/Sections
- Plan Production
Project Based Feature studies: Grading
- Introduction to Grading
- Parcel Grading
Building Pad Design
- Feature Lines Overview
- Parking Lot Design
- Pond Design
- Lagoon Grading
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Projects