- 13 Dec 2021 (Mon) - 17 Jan 2022 (Mon) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- 5 Feb 2022 (Sat) - 5 Mar 2022 (Sat) 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The introduction and adoption of digital technologies has revolutionized the process of video production. Digital video (DV) has become an important communication medium and is widely used for marketing, instruction, illustration and entertainment purposes. This course starts from basic DV concepts and progressively introduces the knowledge and skills on producing professional digital video for use at work, school or home. It covers also DV editing techniques using Adobe Premiere Pro as the tool.
You will also get a free account at classroom.google.com for extra learning resources and out-of-classroom support.
Students will get the Adobe Official Course Completion Certificate for Adobe Premiere Pro upon course completion.
Applicants should be computer-literate with a sound working knowledge of the Windows operating systems. Course participants are expected to use their own DV cameras or smartphone with video-recording functions for shooting practice during the course.
What You’ll Learn
- Module I: Digital Video Basic
- Module II: Digital Video Shooting Introduction to Camera Language : Long Shot , Medium Shot & Close –up Shot Application
- Module III: Digital Video Shooting – Practical Session
- Module IV: Digital Video Editing
- Shooting And Capturing Great Video Assest
- Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences, and Managing Assets
- Importing Tape less Media
- Creating Cuts-Only Videos
- Adding Video Transitions
- Creating Dynamic Titles
- Applying Specialized Editing Tools
- Adding Video Effects