- 17 Jan 2022 (Mon) - 30 Mar 2022 (Wed) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- In the enormous world wide web, neat and user-friendly web design is required to maintain popularity and good viewer experience. This course is designed to provide you with thorough up-to-date knowledge of web design in the new age.
- This course focuses on practical web design and development skills, and aims at training up participants to be proficient web designers.
- The course uses the latest software, Adobe CC and covers the latest technologies including HTML5 and CSS3.
- The course pays special attention to Responsive Design to help students cope with the fast-changing mobile platform.
- The course is Continuing Education Fund (CEF) approved; eligible students will obtain a maximum of 80% course fee subsidy.
- Students will get the course diploma and Adobe Official Course Completion Certificate on Dreamweaver, XD, InDesign and Animate upon course completion. You can also opt to get certified as Adobe Certified Associate or Adobe Certified Expert to prove your creative skills.
- You will get a free account at classroom.google.com for extra learning resources and out-of-classroom support.
Websites are going SoLoMo (social, local and mobile), so is web design. Today, all effective websites call for an integration of SoLoMo strategies catered to users on different devices and platforms (desktops, smartphones and tablets). Web designers have constantly to deal with changes in technology. Responsive web design is what we need now to create flexible, cross-platform webpages to meet market needs. Those who can catch up with the latest technologies are the most wanted in the field.
This course is designed for those who want to develop up-to-date web design skills and prepare themselves to meet the challenges of the digital age. With Adobe CC, you can create interactive and professional looking multimedia websites without writing any code. You will learn how to make your webpages adapt to different screen sizes using responsive web design techniques. Specifically, you will learn the following skills in the course:
- Designing responsive web user interface (UI) with Adobe XD
- Preparing web-ready Images with Adobe Photoshop
- Using Adobe Dreamweaver and Bootstrap for webpage editing and customization
- Publishing media-rich digital documents (EPUB) with Adobe InDesign
- Creating cross-platform interactive animations with Adobe Animate
Applicants should be computer-literate with a sound working knowledge of the Windows operating systems. Previous knowledge of the software applications being studied is not necessary.
What You’ll Learn
- Web Page Layout and Graphic Design
- Web publishing and Content Management
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Animation and Interactivity Design