- 20 Jan 2022 (Thu) 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Applied social psychologists examine how social dynamics affects such variables as relationships, organizational systems, personal well-being, and community and group behavior. This course aims to enhance students' understanding of various topics in social psychology by demonstrating their practical and applied sues in various work-based scenarios that involve networking, group processes, organizational behavior, self-development, and job satisfaction.
(Completion of secondary education, or equivalent)
What You’ll Learn
(1) Background and Key Social Psychology Theories;
(2) Work Motivation and Attitudes;
(3) Stress and Well-being at Work
(4) Training and Development;
(5) Job Satisfaction and Organizational-Industrial Psychology;
(7) Group Process and Work Teams.
* This is one of the modules of Certificate Programme in Workplace English and Communication (Intermediate)